Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why I often think of moving...


This picture was taken outside of my window just minutes ago. We have had beautiful, warm spring days and my yard has been empty of snow and dry for quite a while. The other day, I had Andrew out in a spring coat. It was 20 degrees out (that's 68 degrees Fahrenheit). Now all of a sudden, it is freezing out and we are supposed to get 20-23 inches of snow overnight. Ugghh. I am starting to wonder if all of us Canadians are crazy! Why do we choose to love in a place that has winter for more then half of the year? This winter has held on so long, and it will not let up! I hate winter!

Our electrician came today, and the wiring of the kitchen is almost done. Woo-hoo. Tomorrow, the plumber is coming to put in a new vent and move our plumbing in the kitchen. Then comes drywall, then another sub floor, then cabinets, and then the tile. Seems to close, yet so far. I just can't wait to have a sink. I am sick of doing my dishes in the tub.

I have a cold right now and I feel pretty gross. I feel really complain-y right now so I am going to end this post. Either that, or complain for another 8 pages. I think ending it sounds better, don't you?


1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

My goodness...I wonder why you live up there too! Snow would be fun sometimes, but I'm not sure I could handle it as much as you get it.

I hope you feel better!

And I can't wait to see pictures.