Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I did not write a post last night, and it's not because I didn't want too. I did. I usually write while Gabe is rocking Andrew to sleep. Last night, Gabe and I were up until midnight hanging drywall. Mom was here, and she rocked Andrew to sleep. When we finished for the night, I was done. I wasn't even the least bit interested in coming on the computer.

We are still hanging drywall today, and are nowhere near done. It is really hard to do it when you are amateurs like us. I would like to attempt to do the mudding and taping myself, but we will see how my job turns out on the 2 walls that you won't see (that will be behind kitchen cabinets).

It has finally stopped snowing! Thank goodness! I am sick of winter. I had some pictures to upload, but I can't seem to find my camera. No wonder, you should see the craziness that is my house!

No comments: