Saturday, April 19, 2008

I give up.

So this slowing down on nursing thing is just not working for me. Andrew is miserable a lot of the time because I am denying him and I am sick of it. Quite frankly, I am sick of the 8 million breastfeeding sessions that are going on at night. Not really 8 million, but definitely more then 8. He will eventually wean himself, and for now, I am just going to enjoy my close time with him whenever he wants. Well, whenever he really wants, and not when he catches a glimpse of me changing or every time he sees me in the shower or tub.

Our electrician came today and a lot of the wiring is done for our kitchen. I cannot wait to have it done. I am pretty pumped to put before and after pictures up here for all to see.

Well, not all to see. The only person who has read this blog is Crystal.

No comments: