Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A quick note.

Wow, two blogs entries two days in a row. This can only mean good things.

Although I just started, I will be taking a break for a couple of days. I am heading out for the prayer service and funeral of my Great Uncle Alf. There were only four children in my grandpa's family, and Alf is the last one. He passed away Friday morning. I am going to miss the sweet old man.

The plumbers told us they would not be able to come and fix our plumbing until today, so my wonderful husband did the plumbing all by himself and got it up and running last night! Hooray for baths and flushing toilets! My husband works so hard and I am so proud of him.

My little man is napping right now, and I need to get packed. Sorry this is so short, but hey, I wrote something!

No comments: