Today was a rough day.
Andrew slept peacefully and soundly from 10:00 pm until 3:00 am. He woke up for a nurse, and drifted back off to sleep. He proceeded to do the same thing another 11 times, when I looked at the clock to see that it was only 5:00 am. 12 feedings in 2 hours? I feel like I am going crazy!
On top of it all, I am sick. Yuck. I feel like I need just one good sleep to get better. One day I will have a good sleep.
I am still doing fairly good with the pacing of the breastfeeding. We had our morning feeding in bed. He did not breastfeed again until after lunch right before his nap. However, he did wake up after 45 minutes of his nap, and nothing could console him except my breasts. I caved and nursed him back to sleep. He slept for another hour and a half!
He woke up from his nap at almost 4 pm and at 6 he was acting like he was desperate for another feeding, so I nursed him again. Now, he has had his last feeding and is being rocked to sleep by dad.
Hopefully tonight goes better.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment