Sunday, November 23, 2008

Picture Game

Jamie, just tagged me for this game.

Go to your picture file, 4th folder, 4th photo and post it.

This one is my sweet grandma, holding her sweet great-grandson, my boy, Andrew.

I remember taking this picture. It was freezing outside, like -40 weather, and I had left my camera in the car. I brought it in and let it warm up, and every time I would try to take a picture, my camera would die.

A few pictures made it through and this is one of them. I am so glad I got this picture because my grandma passed away a year ago this Christmas and she rarely let anyone take her photo.

She was such a wonderful lady.

Andrew looks so tiny!

I don't tag anyone, because I only have two blog friends, and they have already played.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How sweet, Sarah! What a precious memory.