So I haven't fallen off the side of the earth, I just sort of lost interest in blogging again. Surprised? No, me neither. Things are going pretty good here. My last post was all about me complaining about me tired. Aaaawwww...poor me! Haha. I can feel sorry for myself pretty easily. Andre is now almost sleeping through the night. We had about 5 days of him waking up to nurse, me telling him no, and a lot of tears from both of us. He doesn't even ask anymore at night, but he still wakes up sometimes during the night for a snuggle and I am 100% okay with that. During the day he only nurses once, before bed. Some days he would like to more often, but he is usually okay with me saying, "not now."
He is also completely potty trained. He was completely trained by January 14th (my birthday- what a great gift!) and he was 23 months. I am pretty proud of having him trained before he was 2. He has some older cousins that he loves to copy, so training went fairly easy for us.
He is huge into the wiggles. I don't know why. We don't have TV that he watches them on, he just saw them on youtube and he is in L-O-V-E.
So that's my life right now. Trying to wean my almost 2 year old, running to the potty, the wiggles, and lot's of hugs and kisses!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so super impressed with having a potty trained almost two year old!! My boys each went to three without being completely potty trained. Ava Sophia tells me when she's wet and has poo poo now, but not ahead of time! I plan to start working with her in a couple of months.
I lost interest in blogging a little too. I mean, I want to, but life seems really busy right now!
Post a Comment