So I am on day two of not nursing Andrew AT ALL! I am having not much pain, thankfully. I think I ran out of most of my milk awhile ago, since he has only been nursing at night and I haven't heard him swallow anything for about a week now.
He is putting up quite the resistance, asking quite often. Fortunately, he was extremely tired tonight, so even though he was REALLY cranky and seemed quite frantic for his "milk", he was out after about 5 minutes of rocking and me telling him that I loved him but my milk was all gone. What a little trooper he is. I love him so much.
I always said that I would be done nursing at 2, and he is there in two weeks today. Wow! My baby is going to be 2! I am starting to have the "baby itch" again. My baby isn't a baby anymore. No nursing, no diapers! I just wished I would have cherished him being so little more. While you are in it is seems like forever, and now it seems like those tiny baby days are so far away.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that feeling so well... Sophie is 1 1/2 and actually communicating with us. It makes me take a deep breath. I really really REALLY wish I could invent a giant pause button for us all.
Post a Comment